Prompt, Personalized Care to meet your health care needs.
Dr. Jon Swanson
Dr. Swanson was born and raised in Sioux City, Iowa. After completing his undergraduate studies at Iowa State University, he received his Bachelor of Science and Doctor of Chiropractic degrees from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa.
Dr. Swanson continues to broaden his knowledge of the practice of chiropractic by taking part in numerous postgraduate programs including: Acupuncture, Sports Injury Seminars, and many more. Dr. Swanson remains at the forefront of chiropractic and its procedures by continually striving to deliver the care that each of our patients deserve.
Dr. Swanson has two brothers who also practice here in the Austin area. Dr. Jeff Swanson of Cedar Park Chiropractic & Acupuncture and Dr. Justin Swanson of Austin Chiropractic & Acupuncture. Our goal is to help you improve your health naturally; without drugs or surgery.
- Iowa State University Undergraduate Education
- Palmer College of Chiropractic Graduate
- Member of the Sports Council, Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Clinical Teaching Assistant, Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Certified Golf Fitness Instructor, Titleist Performance Institute
- Member of Lake Travis Chamber of Commerce
- Team Chiropractor to the Texas Stars Hockey Team